playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Thoughts(:

Hi, this few days,
nope, this few weeks (:
I've been thinking,
why can't I have one..
HandPhone?
not even MP4._.
Remebering, I've asked mum when I'm P4.
She said, you're not old enough.
P6, I've asked again. she said no. Okaycan
On my birthday, she wished me: hope my wish come true.
Now, this yr, when I'm EXACTLY 13, I asked again. she said.
you're not old enough,
not responsible enough,
when u have one,
another burden is added.
Okcan!I asked.:can I have a MP4?
I'knew it ):
u said, NO.
and u added: be top 5 in class, get your $300 and buy it urself.
nose acid.
I felt like crying, i felt like screaming back.
WHAT PARENTS ARE YOU?! DADDY, SAME GOES TO YOU!
BIRTHDAY PRESENTS. AM I SUPPOSE TO GET IT FOR MYSELF?
WORLD'S JOKE?
IT'S NOT FUNNY!
DIDN'T YOU CARED FOR MY FEELINGS BOTH DUMBASS?
SORRY FOR THE VIOLENT
BUT, I COULDN'T CONTROL LIAO LERH
WHEN I'M IN THE TOILET, I CRIED.
AT NIGHT, I SOBBED.
ALRIGHT! OKCAN!
I GET IN TOP 5 FOR YOU BOTH DUMBASSES TO SEE!
I TRIED TO GET 1ST! THEN MY $500.
(: I'M KINDA GOOD LERH HOR.
BETTER APPRECIATE .
LETS WAIT N SEE. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment