playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Saturday, October 15, 2011

first (=

HiieYos! (:
Exams were FINALLY OVER! :D
but, still waiting for Tuesday's result(:
nervous.

Saturday today(: went church,
I've thought of being a christian and accept chris,
but mum, nvm(: I will be.
something I know, time is needed for it.
Changing the whole self, changing the behavior,
and everything.
I'am willing to try(:

after worshiping, back to cell group
someone just gave me a note.
I didn't read it.
after church, omw home,
I read it,
it's writing that god passed her words for me.
it's like miracle, but it's not,
I believed that, god is everyone's listener .
He will just pass you answers, or words in different ways,
and today, was the first time(:
15/10/11<3
And and and! :D
I got my CELL T-SHIRT.
WooHoo! it's GLOW IN THE DARK:DD OMG(:

alright, I shall end here.
Ps: it's very short

No comments:

Post a Comment