playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Thursday, October 11, 2012

WELCOME BACK!

I'M BACK! sorry for not blogging for such a LONGGGGGGGGGGG period of time. 
a hundreds thousands millions billions zillions sorry! 
life's isn't going well recently, too many shits happened at one go. SIGH. 
alright! i'm satisfied with my buys this two days! HERE WE GOOOO! :D 
isn't it pretty? :D





<--- THE SPIKED BRACELET! :O 
TOO HANDSOME AND COOL!
THIS'S WHAT I'M LONGING FOR!

I WANT SPIKED JACKET, SHOE, BAG, GLOVES TOO!










FOR ME, AND MY TWO SISTERS! :D 
ISN'T THEY PRETTY?^^





LASTLY! 
I FINALLY GET TO WATCH IMPERFECT BEFORE IT'S DOWN!
WHEEE!
IT'S DAMN NICE!
:D
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
@w_Howei
ON INSTAGRAM
@w_Howei
ADD ME UP OF FACEBOOK
@Howei's Hkw

Thankyou very much!
with love
Howei xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment