playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

[review] - MIRACLES IN DECEMBER ALBUM .

ANNYEONG GUYS ! i'm trying my best to update my blog . kehehe . 
but sadly , it's kinda difficult .. bc i'm not in sg :< and i didn't brought my laptop with me . yea , i'm now like using my bro's to update . 

The 12 ghei godnesses released their album ytd ! it's asajhflkfjskjfakf . kekeke , i don't know how to describe it . 

let's start with the chinese ver okai ? ^^ . 


-MIRACLES IN DECEMBER-
十二月的奇迹

how do i even start this ? this song is like wow perfectly perfect . i can even cry listening to it :( .
baekhyun , chen , luhan's vocals are purely amazing . Baekhyun's chinese isn't bad too .. 

//fangirl mood on//
*****watch the mv while reading*****

M/V : the piano as the starting *-* . the fingers OMG BACON !!! . Jongin and his dog ! kyeopta !!! can i be his dog ? *sniffs* he would kiss me ! *cries* . MY OH MY ! LUHANNNIEE , THAT PERF VOCAL STARTING *drolls* when can i even sing half as good as you ? *-* AHA ! KRISCASSO ! minseokkie ! aww , i want to be with you , under the christmas tree unwrapping presents :3 IS THAT YEOL !? WOAH ! BACON'S VOCAL . panda baby !? yixing ! those veins ! my camel monster chen !!! kyungsoo , why are you sad ??? . junmyun yahhhh ! THEHUNA ! are those flowers for me ??? :') *sobs* wuyifan ! don't cry :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment