playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Bye January .

Annyeong . kekeke . This is my second post of the day . Well , today was my last day of school for the month January . Because i'm leaving for malaysia later on , at 4am in the morning . so ... i managed to skip two days of school ? (there's hardly any important lesson on thursday though , it's just 2 periods of pe) . Even though it's only the first month , there's already things bothering me .

Firstly ; Time constraint . I hardly have any spare time to do my studying and reading up . Everyday seems like so full . (pardon my sentence structure) . It's like , there're many "events" after school that lasts until quite late .. and by the time i packed up , left , and reached home , it's already 7+ to 730 in the evening . After that , i have to finish stuffs like house chores etc , wash up too . I've been either staying up late or waking up early in the morning , like 0430 , or even both , nowadays . Thus , i'm normally half dead when i'm in school . (probably this solves the qn : why do i look so lifeless/sad in school these days) . Is it me or what , I realised that i'm less lively .. eotteoke ? . Hopes that this routine doesn't last .

Secondly ; to be very very very honest , i don't think i suit the role as a chairman in co though . idk why too ... i just feel that way . Recently , "Do you deserve that place ?" , "Why are you here ?" , "Where's your potential ? do you see it ?" strikes me . What to do ? .

Thirdly (lastly ?) ; Amath . I'm thinking if i should just give up on it .. Since I don't get anything .. despite me trying my best to understand . These days , as and when there's amath lesson , i hardly look forward to it . When there's amath homework given , i tried doing it ... but i couldn't write anything out , so i'll end up crying (lol) . yknw , normally , when people wants to give up something , they hardly give a damn on that particular thing . but .... sigh . i didn't want to disappoint Mr Wong , my parents , etc . Well , on the other hand , i want to give up . so messed up , so confused . like , when brandon called me on monday , asking me if i want amath's 10yr series , i immediately blurted out "no , i don't want" . i'm pretty sure that this thought didn't go into my mind . sigh amath .

That's all i guess . Tbh , there's stll afew .. i couldn't remember it now .
x .

No comments:

Post a Comment