playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

=] i'am back =]

oh hi blog =]
long time nvr blog lerh =[
currently, life is not as awesome as before =(
i cried last night...
the tears rolled down by it's own =( i didn't mean to cry
I cried silently..
Sis bros were asleep,
some kind of pain were inside, i felt tired =(
don't talk this lerh.

i lose someone in august =(
i missed someone in august =(
i rejected someone in august =(
what happened?
August played my feelings?

ALRIGHT.
about school's national day celebration.
i didn't enjoy much.
i was on duty, and someone spoiled my mood that day.
i didn't get any fun.
i rather go ran the cross country 4.3km run.
maybe it will be better.
i missed last year's celebration.
laughter were all around.

what happened?
i don't get hyper nowadays =(
should i tell her my feelings?
haizz, i don't dare.
whatever, trying my best =(

No comments:

Post a Comment