playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Friday, November 25, 2011

OPEN House(:

NIHAO!(: it has been a LOOONG time since i last wrote a blog post.
today is YUYING de open house CUM my HOLIDAY in M'sia(:
kk, this is my first time attending a school's open house and ushering parents.
hoho. out of house at 11:45(:
then actually i wanted to take my own sweet time to come to school.
ohwell, my plan ruined alr:O
when i was walking pass backgate, a tch came out and asked me whether i'm on duty.
ofc i said yes.
and he called me to go in by the backgate.
hoho, he simply ruined it.

then i reached sch alr.. and and LEWIN took me through one round(:
thn it took like 30-40mins._.
then th second one was from XINGHUA! hoho, i know her. she was once from CO.
and i asked her what CCA she want join, and she said GB:/
thenn horr the last one horr.
amazingly it was a WHOLE FAMILY.
waloeh. 我从来没有见过这种人.
i was like introducing CO, and ask them whether they want try any instrumens anot.
then horrr. they just REJECT like that lehy! :O sad max.
then horr, go band, then is that MS MINDY TAN talking to them,..
then she like wanting the band to play a piece of music for them.
then the mother was like 'we're just walking around the school'
什么来的嘛!GOSH.

she everything also DUNWAN DUNWAN :/
she horr, ask me if i could bring her to the classrooms :/ hoho, think i can?
after that go take a look at the SUBjects alr. then maths there was like no tch.
then only students.
then like no tch jiu dun wan try anything alr:/
hoho, the part when they came to the DnT/craft/Homec part.
th parents only do the blood pressure thingy.
then the child do alr the acrylic 'plate'
thn still hot de marhh.
thn they like want go liddat._.
thn know what th mother says?
'hot arh? hot then dunwan lorr'
WALAOEH.

kay, done with the open house story alr(:

HOHO, going off to m'sia soon(:

No comments:

Post a Comment