playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

you don't know

alright, didn't get the expectation that i wanted,
i got in top 10. but not top 5.
scores isn't good looking.
it's year end now. 1yr ago, i;m just a P6 students.

i tried asking it today again.
you know what it's.
i didn't receive the answers tht i wanted.
i dared to ask, but not to argue further.
you simply just don't know how i suffer.
and you nvr know how ashamed am i.
peoples do ask me for number.
i did tell the truth.
but they toke it as a joke
they continued asking.
and when people do say 'text me'
i don't know how.. so i just didn't reply.
peoples do look at me in different ways.
but....
nevermind.
today, i did ask 2 times.
what a heart sore answer i get.
'你朋友拿什么你也要, 他们拿狗屎你要吗?'
what you expect me to reply?...
trolol. i should find my own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment