playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Friday, March 23, 2012

20 interesting facts about me! :D


Yeap yeap! as a promise, i'll be posting 20 interesting facts about me once my pageview reached 7,000 :) so here it goes! :)


1. I love odd colour. YELLOW :)
2. A malaysian who doesn't eat spicy food.
3. Potato lover.
4. My File, Stapler, Hole puncher, foldable mattress, wallet, chair, pillow was YELLOW!
5. Played Cello since P2's Sept/Oct (2006)
6. I kind of like Egg yolk + rice :)
7. I love 2NE1 bigbang! snsd, shinee, missa, t-ara, b2st, trouble maker, LOTS MORE! :)
8. I am super kind! :)
9. i have 4 siblings! excluding me.
10. And i'am the oldest.
11. i like to be different from others, so instead of 11:11, i 11:12 :)
12. owned a Doraemon plush toy.
13. i am scared of cats.
14. i owned a plush doggy. since i was 1years old.
15. uses snsd's Tiffany cup to drink :)
16. my favourite number is 21
17. want a phone.
18. Maths,Chinese was my favourite subject.
19.i've never thought of changing my twitter name. Clarabelrains FTW!
20. I LOVE YOU :D

No comments:

Post a Comment