playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dream Land.

Eiffel Towel
Seeing this familiar? Yes! It's non other than the Eiffel Tower! It's in Paris.
Have you been there before?:) If you do, A picture of you and the Tower, is memorable enough.
I've always dreaming to go there, but the air tickets were too expensive.
So I could only stay here and browse the pictures.

Have you ever thought of having your Marriage at this place? Or accepting someone for your life at this place? Aww, how wonderful:3 I've watch few movies, which the guy took out a ring, and knelt to his girl. Asking for marriage in this place.. and when it's raining too. How Sweet :D

Or even honeymoon at this place? It's like the whole Paris belongs to you, you could go where ever you want, explore the city, the side, and taste their food. :D

But, if you've went there before, be glad too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment