playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Monday, May 14, 2012

Falalala! :D Annyeong Haesaeyo!^^
Hey guys it has been a long time, since i last blogged.
So this will be about Mother's Day'12 :D dae!
Done!:D Mum's present^^ 
Okay, it took me half an hour to finish folding them :x

Today's 00:45 i crept in mummy's room. 
It's super epic:x 
Mum is still awake. so i went back to my room.
not long after, mum came in. and she rejected my paper cranes D=
At 01:15? I crept in again,
this time, mum was asleep
I slowly walk to the table and put the card w present there. 
She opened her eyes 0.0
Grrrr, awkward .
In the morning.
Mummy tells me that the heart shaped necklace was nice :D
YAY
went to Kovan heartland mall in the afternoon for popular?
then desert:)
Done bathing:D 
getting ready for dinner? :)
Didi looked super handsome :D
be good alright?



MAKAN MAKAN:D
Youngest brother :D

Heylo :D

"D

>:D









FALALALA!

Wish all mums un the planet earth a very happy mother's day! :D
howei xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment