playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hello! :) exams finally over! woots? :D
But the results. erm, isn't that good yeah.
i scored 50+ for most of the subjects.
sian max,
this was my first time taking express chinese paper.
ohmytian, it was like hifrfhusi
i am a normal acad student
i didn't scored well for chinese.
i scored 70 for history :) heheh
Math killed me :x
My English sucks yo.
hahas!
going back malaysia this June holiday.
wahsian. internet very laggy

Many thing happened :/
sigh.

today first time opting with twitter friends.
paiseh :/
wo mei you hua jiang eh!
it was like, ohmytian?

dear mummy, i want a phone lehy :/
best is getting it before holiday luh.
mummy ah, i want buy new clothes shorts and shoes lehy :x

okay, byebye. :)
ohwell, don't know when will i update my blog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment