playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Sunday, November 18, 2012

a little visit .

hi, i'm back updating. since it's already holiday, i shall update my blog more often.
i've pay serangoon sec a visit yesterday. it's their open house, so i've brought my brother and sister slong too. it's my first time going there, so i'm afraid that i might get lost ! i took bus 62 from the bus stop opp my school. it's a total of eleven stops bus ride. boredom strikes, brother and me started crapping in the bus, and this causes my sister to be left out :x soon, we arrived. like a finally please.
we walked to the gate, there's two students waiting for us. the malay one is in blazer and heels. :o is she a head prefect or something ? they tour us around the first floor . firstly, the ncc station. the badges damn pretty please. next, the band. they played gangnam style. nice eh. walking pass the canteen, i saw constance. she ran and hugged me. omg . hahaha. it has been awhile since i last saw her . then, red cross, band agn, choir, co. i feel like playing cello at the co station sia .omg. then, the mask/art station. the polaroid took was like damn unglam . lastly, we went to the air conditioned glass room. electric guitar and drum set. wow.
basically , the tour was quite short. but, my first open house. HAHA. okay.
cheers .

No comments:

Post a Comment