playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

memories . 221112

this should posted on last thursday. obviously , i'm either too lazy or time constrain . haha . i've went back to my primary school , xinghua primary . to collect my bro's psle result . my parents expected him to get around 150 that range . since he didn't even study .. but he got 174 . WOW . still , two marks lesser than me :B
shot this while walking in from backgate .
The school field

benches outside the toilet on the ground floor. i used to play there when i am still a primary student

The school hall ! 

Quadrangle:B

Stairs ! used to read out the time table every step :D


outside the hall.

another side,

lift :) so cute can.

:> pretty pretty


girl's toilet ! haha so nice :D the basin is so short !

main enterence

that's all! :) six years in this school. memories stays.
cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment