playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

EMCEE OF DA DEY !

Truthfully speaking , this is my very first time taking the role of an emcee . lol
it's either i'm not bright enough to let my teachers to pick me as one , or i rejects it .
microphone is something i'm afraid of . that's one of the main reason i don't like karaok yo . i'm like a magnet repelling whenever i see one .
but yesterday , 27th .. miracle

emcees of the day , me and felicia . i'm like so scared , unprepared , worried . and the microphone isn't very high class type . which means , i have to shout to it in order to produce good voice quality .. no la , bc they are old ppl , so we're needed to speak louder . HAHA , but it's still very scary , according to felicia , i spoke very fast . ><  lack of confidence

but , towards the end , i'm comfortable with the mic alr . hahah , it's like orientation , only different age grp .


hehe , great day 
x. 

No comments:

Post a Comment