playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Sunday, June 16, 2013

exo , quotes

well , i haven't been blogging for quite awhile . but i've decided to update one today !
Recently , i'm kind of crazy over exo . okay la , not recently , is since quite long ago . i've came across quotes that own by them . i like all , but i'm going to share like .. few .
by : Park Chan Yeol .

by : Park Chan Yeol .

by : Tao

by : EXO .

“I felt that i was lacking and even if it was a short period, I had to work hard to enter that team. I was happy because my efforts paid.” 
by : Byun Baek Hyun .

-
It kind of relates , isnt it ? amazingly amazing . there are more of chanyeol's . too awesome . 

NEXT , IS THEIR WINNING STAGE . WOOHOO . EXO EXO . CONGRATS FOR WINNING TWO TIMES IN A ROW ! 



with loves . bye x


No comments:

Post a Comment