playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Thursday, September 19, 2013

" Hai-yer-tus " .

" Hiatus " a word that i am curious about for a long time ..and i finally got it .
The definition of this word , is ... when someone is away for a period of time and will be un-active .

well , this word describe the current me perfectly .
I haven't been sitting in front of my laptop , and update a blog post for a very long time . i've been very busy with my stuffs . even in the one week september holiday , i'm kind of "fully booked" everyday , and .. study is my first priority . Especially additional mathematics .. it was atrociously atrocious . there's a lot for me to brush up .. but i know that i can never make it . but , oh well . all i could do is try . EOY is around the corner . the very first paper starts in four days time . and i hate the fact that my birthday is so near to the exam period . couldn't enjoy myself fully . sigh . prepared to screw up everything .


No comments:

Post a Comment