playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Saturday, September 28, 2013

title-less

Apparently i'm still awake . and it's 0042 now . obviously i'm suppose to sleep now because i'm studying early in the morning tomorrow . but oh well .  speaking about study , end of year is really arriving . in fact , i'm already half way through . nowadays , i'm busy with catching up with everything and stuffs . way lacking behind . but seriously , i don't think i can make it to top ten in class this year . even though i've been in that range for my past mid years and end of years . sigh , my parents will never understand how i feel . that feeling of being stressed with this and that , and then realising that there's more to come . tiring isn't it ? .
nine minutes had passed . it's 0051 now . aiming to sleep at 0100 . okay , 0052 now .
My parents always give me empty promises . already used to it though . other than this , they're super bias too . sighcake . shall not go in specifically ...
so , basically , i'm ultra mega damn super idk how to say le de stress . my additional math is a major nono . i can never pass it i swear . depressingly surprising , even though i know that i'll get that range of marks , i'll still tear i got it back . i did put in effort , but ... nehmind , don't talk about it already .
-------------end of studies---------------

Next , i really want to thank every single who wished me on my birthday . which is one week ago . 21st . it's really my first time recieving so many gifts . four days consecutively . all the pranks , plans , sticky note wishes . etc . i'm really happy . really very . Spent my saturday with Brandon and Claire . thanks a lot . guess what ? if this goes on , i can never thank enough .
- my shoulders are pain right now . OH , IT'S 0101 ALR -
but , i really don't think that i worth them wasting money on . sighcupcake . thanks still .

i am tired . tired of everything . tired of bottling up my feelings . tired of having all those thoughts . but at least , the askfm indirect scoldings are already something that i'll receive everyday . but , i still want to thank those who helped me to talk back . i love you all . hahahahaha .

#np missing you // kyungsoo ft. ryeowook .

that was pure random
sigh , i'm tired yet i couldn't sleep . everyone is back in their room already .. yet i'm alone .. in the living room ..
y'know ... sometimes ... i don't even know what i've thought . because there's too much ...
" dying " have officially became my favourite subject and thought .
" e-re-rong , e-re-rong nae "

i'm ending this post soon , i guess ? shall force myself to sleep .
" E-X-O "
to those who're reading , i apologise . this wasn't any proper post .

p/s : i'm listening to songs while tying , that's why there're lyrics around . and i post this is really due to boredom .

OKAI BYE . it's 0111 now .

No comments:

Post a Comment