playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Sunday, October 27, 2013

"100 facts about me " .

Haha , ok , read the title ? cut the crab and let's go .

1) i'm a girl .
2) fifteen this year
3) my horoscope - virgo .
4) i'm a malaysian
5) studying in singapore since 2002 .
6) hardly sleeps at night unless i'm sick or real tired .
7) so i usually cry myself to sleep lol .
8) or i'll watch runningman/wgm until real late .
9) my hardwork rarely pays off .
10) indecisive at all time .
11) favourite food - potato
12) favourite fruit - lemon .
13) school skirts are such a burden .
14) people got tired of me easily .
15) i know a girl from msia through fb . and we used to be bestfriends . she knows almost everything about me and i tell her almost everything .
16) i have this friend who walked the longest distance home with me .
17) we chat almost everything .
18) we even talks about our future .
19) that's the only time when i don't think of dying .
20) when i've decided on something , i mean it .
21) twenty one is my favourite number .
22) always wanted to do a song cover on insta but ohwell .
23) so i sang with helium voice . it's on insta .
24) seems that most of my friends can sing well .
25) my voice is lower than a normal girl's voice .
26) didn't cut my hair for like two years .
27) the word failure describes me .
28) yellow is my favourite colour .
29) i'm 167cm tall .
30) 170 is my ideal height .
31) tomboy
32) low self esteem
33) bhb
34) someone who overthinks .
35) someone who ask others to trust her while she doesn't even trust herself .
36) fake smiles .
37) smiling isn't as easy as before .
38) i look into the mirror everyday
39) and ask : why am i so ugly .
40) why am i so fat .
41) why am i even here .
42) my studies sucks
43) my result sucks
44) i suck too .
45) two brothers two sisters
46) all of them are annoying .
47) i am too .
48) my house is too white .
49) i got my first phone this year .
50) it's galaxy s3 .
51) i ruin everything
52) never good enough
53) everybody will stay happier without me .
54) i remember all the promises that i made .
55) exo is the cutest boy group
56) i love park chanyeol .
57) kpop lover
58) i prefer hanging out with seniors
59) bc i like being the youngest .
60) i don't find myself pretty .
61) i don't think i'm attractive at all .
62) i don't own a good heart .
63) i only accepted someone once for r/s lol .
64) a lot of ppl asked me for stead before . lol .
65) and i don't rmb who .
66) i don't know who is my bestfriend .
67) bc i find it embarrassing to say out a name when i'm actually not his/her bestfriend .
68) i am better off alone .
69) i think i shld die .
70) i should break the friendship . i mean it .
71) bc i am hurting people .
72) negatively negative .
73) i 自作主张 a lot .
74) i regretted .
75) played cello for 7 years .
78) i love doraemon .
79) my senses always fail to get tgt .
80) dumb , stupid and useless .
81) fat .
82) ugly .
83) i don't have dress
84) been to msia , viet , china and sg .
85) keep things to myself .
86) sleeps in class
87) i speak cantonese .
88) scared of cat .
89) left out .
90) everybody's first and current impression of me is similar . except for shixuan .
91) she thinks that i'm fierce and unfriendly at first .
92) while others says that i'm quiet .
93) Justin my baby .
94) i think i'm brave .
95) i love cockroach .
96) i crap a lot .
97) daydream .
98) i want double eyelid .
99) shumin my twinneh .
100) hundred is never enough .

my neighbour asked me to . so ye .

No comments:

Post a Comment