playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Friday, November 8, 2013

DREAM

" What's life without dream ? "

Well , the quote above came randomly when i'm still thinking of how to kick start this post . HAHAHA . Shall just follow my instinct , shall we ? .


//DISCLAIMER : THIS POST MAY NOT BE AS PERFECT AS THOSE TOP BLOGGER'S . //


I believe that the word "dream" itself means a lot to everybody out there . maybe not everybody , most of the people .. i bet . But for me , dream isn't really as important . 

ok , let's start from kindergarten . I believes that , when it comes to art and craft lesson , teachers will definitely ask "what do you want to be when you grow up ?" . I bet , this is one of everyone's favourite topic then . hahah , in fact , i hate it so much . So you must be thinking that .. did i hand in white paper ? HAHAHA . of course i didn't . I just drew something for the sake of drawing . 
According to my memory , i drew nurse . because i find it easiest of all . Since a nurse isn't what i really want to be , so i find it extremely hard to answer whenever the teacher asked my why . LOL . and the other students will go like .. "oh , because i want to sing to the whole world." , "bc my mom is a doctor" etc . 

Hmm , frankly speaking , being someone without a dream sucks , really . I feel like a total failure . hahaha . I doubt the others can feel me . 

But seriously , when people asked "what's your dream ?" I'll be hearing different answers from my friends .. "a baker!" , "artist!" , "singer!" etc .. i felt left out as they continue chatting about their dream . 
So i always ask myself .. what do i really want to be when i grow up . I've though of a few things .. like opening up a bubbletea shop , a clothes store .. LOL . but i came to a conclusion that .. as long as i'm with my close friends , i'm more than contented already . 
HAHAHAHA , i sound like someone who's easy to please , don't I ? .

Speaking of this topic , I've a friend who dreamed to be a singer .. well , nothing is impossible . and the word 'impossible' is usually broken down into 'i'm possible' . so yah . 


Ysh ! nothing is impossible alright ! be confident ! . Never let your parents's words bring you down and give up everything . Since you have the passion for it , why not just treasure it ? hahahaha , unlike me , i don't really have a passion for anything yet . go on small singing contests ! if you failed , never mind . at least you got your experience . And the judges will give you advice too ! . see , you're helping yourself . Posting your singing on media places works too ! I'm sure that there'll be kind hearted people who'll give you some advice . HAHAHA . i'm not some professional singer , and my singing sucks , so i can't give you any . xD . alright ! 


i know that you'll be reading this post . 


that's all x 

BYE !  ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment