playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Thursday, November 14, 2013

latepost : 15th birthday .

15th .

Helloooo ! i wanted to blog about EMA and two M/V reviews first actually .. but , i realised that i didn't blog about my birthday this year .. as it's like a tradition for me to blog about it . 


I'm officially 15 on 21st September . no longer a 14 years old girl :( i'm so old . sigh . 


enough of self ranting . haha . i'm sososososososo blessed this year . well , this simply shows that without you , i can still smile as per normal . HAHAHA , but i really miss you . if only you rmb what we did tgt .. bc i still do . 


This year , my group celebrated it one day before the actual day . bc my bday fell on a saturday this year . hahaha . yea , so since there's school on friday . why not just , heehee . i'm super surprised how much they did for me , bc we just know each other this year .. and it's not even 8months of friendship yet ... 

-Ribbon earring and bear keychain(?) from Angela AKA dajie .
(there's still a knitted pouch)
awwww . i love you :') .

-EXO note pad from .. 
i can't rmb if it's junheng or ela .
still , thanks !

EXO note book from .. junheng (?)
pardon my memory XD .

YAYYYYYY finally smth i wanted for months .
thanks junheng !
ok , i still hate you a lot . hahahaha . 


P/S : there's still EXO posters from Ela , but i'm too lazy to take it out . 

Saw those ? HAHA , omg , they're not really a EXO fan but they got them for me . hehe . i love you guys . 
next , let's move on to bday wishes . 

From junheng , Cindi , Angela , Solihin , Wincent , Ela , Lewin and Elvin .

From Joel , Nicholas , Cyril , Juan Poh , Shannon , Yeexuan , Jieying and Elgin .

From my love ones (XD) , Brandon , Waiyan , Fathan , Ela , Bella , Gracia , Angela .

Last but not least , MAH RED FACE TWIN , SHUMIN ! .

HAHAHA , AREN'T THEY CUTE AND SWEET ? HAHAHAHAHA . (ok , not all) .
so blessed to be in this class . 

NOT THE END YET LOR . 

there're still moreeeee . hahaha , on the actual day , i went Bugis with Brandon(my mom) and claire(my mom too) HAHAHAHA . Claire is so going to kill me after reading this . 
only Brandon gave me present on that day hahaha . what a burden plastic bag that kept hitting my leg . tsk .


HAHAHAHAHA , tao used to be in my top four . but , sorry XD .
OMGG . LOOK AT MY FIRST BABY , SO HOT IN SPECS X.X .

thanks mom for the letter though . i like my name the best .

Thankyou so much for that day hahahaha . i failed to buy yoshinoya's kiddo set . XD . that's .... embarrassing . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . 

ON MONDAY : 

Which is Brandon's birthday la . hahahaha . i recieved presents from dad , claire and peiqin (?) .

from claire lor . HAHAHA , she used my crapping style XD .
i'm touched though . she filled up every single page .
OK , I THINK I FILLED UP MORE FOR BRANDON'S BOOK XD .

from dad/dumb/mingchong .
FINALLY A DECENT LETTER .
thanks though ! 

This is from ig . hahahaha . the markers are from peiqin .

thanks claire for the album ! my very first album !
:')
i got the OT12 photocard !!! .
it's shown on top . 
thanks . 


WE'VE CAME TO THE END ...
Basically , i'm blessed to know them . they played such an important role in my life . Best birthday ever maybe ? . 

will blog about them more in December . HAHAHAHA . look forward ! .

that's all.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment