playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Sunday, March 16, 2014

CAREER DAY WITH 4N1 .

Career fair/day '2014 , a tiring yet memorable day for everybody (i guess) . We are encouraged to wear our work wear to school . Even our reporting time is somehow similar with those adults who're working out there . 
Instead of 7:30AM , we reports at 9:50 . So , we all met at mac , to have breakfast (i didn't) , and we could have a good look at each other's outfit , have a good laugh too . 
I was the first to arrive . so i went in to look for my classmate . but... all i see was express students . and they're all like staring (more like judging) . hahaha . i kennut . Therefore i left , and stand outside . At that time , i was feeling super awkward , as i'm not the type of person who'll wear such short skirts (other than school skirt) . Before i left house , my mom says that i look like some young girl trying to step mature .. wtf , i kennut . 
Soon , brandon , felicia (yay my clutch supplier) , cindi , juanpoh etc , came . slowly i don't feel that awkward anymore . 

After breakfast , we head back to school . our whole na batch is late . (so bonded sia) .

The first session was located in our classroom . It's just talks teaching us what to do and what to not do during an interview etc . handshakes , postures , etc . We talked about career , personalities too . according to that , i'm a high C . So i am calm at all times , not very lively (so not me) . Personally , i find this boring . 

Lunch time , my clique and some guys decided to go to the mama shop (yolo mah) . i got upskirt by the wind -_- . 

The next part wasn't really interesting too . as we have speaker from NYP and west ITE . dang , so boring . we have ex students who chose various pathways to share with us their experience too . 
((Ms Choo was so pissed with the 4NAs hahahahaha i kennut)) .

Finally , last part , which is booths visiting . 
overall , its a pleasant experience , as we get to experience the timing of a normal working adult . honestly speaking . taking pictures is our hobby . 

Felicia , JieYing , Cindi . 

with Nicholas .


With Ela baby .

My wifey , Gracia .

Bella , Lewin , Feliiiiiii .

With ma badass bff .

Elvin Ong ! 

Belllllllaa !

Darren !



KONG FU POH .


My Lewinn .



JunHeng .



Lewin (proper shot)

 
Cindi x Feli


man in his sixties .
jk
primary school friend .

sorry , we photobombed angela and feli .

Bff .

My eyecandy , Joel .

lewin blocked me :( .

Here comes Bella .

I suffocated .

Jieying came in w/o noticing me .

Oh , she saw me .

*girls generation feel*

So tall sia me .

best class pic :* 



No comments:

Post a Comment