playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Saturday, June 11, 2011

11/6/11

Long time never update.
6th day already. Ate Breakfast with Lunch.
Didn't eat a lot for Dinner too.
Due to laziness ^^
Erm. Quite okay, nth happened much.
Meet up with Amandice 2 days ago .
Misses much.
Kinda busy these few days.
Yeap. Cousin's grand wedding day.
Going back M'sia for a few days in this Holiday too.
For M'sia IC.
She's getting married tomorrow! (Sun)
Dad's rushing back to S'pore this Afternoon.
Yuppie. Really busy.
My page FB's page was getting more and more likes!
Woots woots!
Target with my dear Sones. next Friday. 250 likes!!!
5 PRs each ^^ 210 likes now. Gambateh!

Next! Slacking Co nxt Mon. 8-11 -.- Okay.
Heard that its about the Tee.
Tuesday, XHPS's 6Love'10 meeting!
Hahas. looking forward. Going Jack's Place for Lunch with Teacher.
@ Ang Mo Kio.
hmm...
Went out for wii new game disk.
Went Hougang Mall first.
Eww! Almost all is Call-off-duty one ><"
My bro's fav.
Lol. I didn't let him get that.
Math so jialat ... still can let him buy his game disk?
No way.
Went back to Kovan... comics connection.
Oh my 天. Call off duty black cop AGAIN!
Wth?
Whatever. I choose "Mario Party 8"
He speechless liao.
like angry liddat. Lol?
Went Ts.
I asked bro want buy "tong yan"?
his reaction sibeh big.
aiyoyo! so useless. (((shacks head)))
a bit also scared. Lol.
He even scared of the local drama:
我在你左右.
WTH? omg.
It's isn't SCARY AT ALL.
HAIzzz~ My bro so Timid =="
P5 liao lehh

Err Kay. Looking forward to My cousin's wedding .

No comments:

Post a Comment