playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Monday, June 27, 2011

:D back to normal

Teehee! Back for blogging :D
Long time no blog! :)
First day. back to sch!
Oh! Missed my friends .
Zheng Cong , Joey....Shiok Qing!
Somemore... =D
Lots of things changed.
Teachers, time-table . sitting position!
Aww! <3<3<3 it Love it! :D

We had new tchs (;
Lit> Ms Mindy and.... forget le PS
His> Errmm.....
Wadever!

Sitting arrangement! <3
sitting 2by2 now!
with Joey :D
in-front is Jun Heng. ==" beside Jun heng is Li Zhen
Shiok Qing & Zheng Cong ! the other side.
my FRIENDS (:

Love love love love loving it!
NEXT!
Prefect><
had a sudden stay back for prefect this afternoon ...
2.45pm - 6pm....
Lol.. Get Red Tie at first.
then rehearsal for Wednesday's assembly.
Sitting beside Junheng and Shannon.
Changed Blue Tie at last. till Wed only...
T.T
I prefer blue tie. more mature. Lol
Happy Larh!
Hw.... not finish yet...
Gambateh! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment