playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

29-6-11 Today :D

It's Over. Finally :D
Face gets very red today.
Left class at 12pm with 1N2's prefect (:
Reached Hall .
Not nervous at all :D
But Felicia was! Hahas!
She was nervous since last Night! Lol.
I seriously thinks that she need to know a logic.
Thats. She's not the only one.
Yup. Seriously.
She's not the only one walking through that red carpet.
Right?.
SHE REALLY NEED TO GET THIS IN MIND.
Kayy :D Skipped 2periods of HISTORY lessons!
Cool! :D

In hall. arranged the Chairs. (:
Then. Rehearsal for the last time b4 actual .
During the Rehearsal.. It get quite okay.
Before the actual one. we get attire check ._.
after Attire check. School song .
Then stand by....
Lol!
It's very warm. So my face get RED ><
Cyril joked and said: Howei, u see your boyfriend?
Wth?!
Then Zacary joked again: Don't need to be Shy, there's only a few thousands of them looking.
Wth?!!! LOLOL!
I'm not SHY! I didn't say my BOYFRIEND!
WTH!?
Hahahas.
Going in le ._.
Partnered with Zulaika.
I seems to be walking tpo fast. Hahas!
And I seems to be having Phobia facing the sides.
.........
><" I rushed in to the sitting.
Shannon Laughed at me><
Then Comes Junheng ._.
smiled again.
SO PAISEH!
then.. next. Sec3 squeezed in.
squeezing us more.
Then at last. end up in the first VIP row :D
Congrats to Claire :D Head Prefect!
Hahas.

Taking Oath that time ..
Mr Danny kepts on calling me, Shannon. n somemore
LOUDER!
Wth! Bobian. need shout ...
Hahas. then ...
SKIP SKIP SKIP :D

CO!
I went up 3rd floor. waited very long.
Then went 2nd floor. saw them :D
late liao!
hahas. Lucky that I don't need to help out.
EMO time .
Lol. I'm not FAMILIAR with the others s1 CO members.
Didn't talk
Did Hw.
and.. surprisingly. I'm reading my Lit storybook!
Shocking.
I sat far away from them.
I don't know them.
Not talking unnecessary.
I spent my time on that storybook.
can't believe.

After CO :D
met Chong Jing at the drink stall.
She asked me whether do I want to go to the Park :D
Of Course I do want!
hahas. Chatted.
Then actually wanted Jeslyn to come down.
But she cant. :(
Amandice! :D
She can. but its already 7pm.
so. thats only awhile.
better than nothing.
Ending off

If you know me well.
You will know I'm behaving in a strange behavior.
I don't be friend with someone easily.
And I will be cold to those that I don;t know them.
I don't smile easily unless I know you.
Loves cartoons. It seems to be childish.
But not.
I don't believe someone easily.
Not talking with someone that I'm not familiar with.
If I know you. It's all different.

No comments:

Post a Comment