playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Monday, June 6, 2011

6-6-11

Urg.
Actually, I should update this yesterday.
Too busy, out for half day.. ><"
Busy for hours.

Woke up at 10+
Had Breakfast + Lunch at Geylang with Auntie, uncle, cousin, more.
Until 12.30.

Board on boat at 3pm SHARP SHARP SHARP SHARP SHARP!
teehee. WAY to SUJU Island! Weeeeeeee~
It's raining. Went upstairs.. Cooling (=
Remind me of ILJ this year! to Pulau Semakau.. hehe.

Arrive at 4pm.
Prayed. Then....
Have fun on the Beach! Woohoo~
It's.. Fun, Cool, AWESOME...

Had Dinner at... a shop opposite XINMIN Pri.
Miss that place.
Homed at 8.30..
The others went to KARAOKE at nex.
Sigh. They kept on asking me... y dun go y dun go.
Walao? ppl dun wan go.. so?
I dun even dared to sing on mic.
I go is only waste of ur money. ltr blame me again.
come back home not better mehs?
Haizzz~

They left at 12 noon today.
woke up at 12.+ today.
didn't even say goodbye to them =D

FREE TOMORROW! ANYONE WANTS GO OUT?
I'M FREE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment