playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

.


Sorry for not posting for a long time . school's tiring , really . 
it's no longer the sec one and two's life . so slackkish , stress-free . 
Seems that sec three is when everyone got matured unknowingly . right ?
Things doesn't go the way they supposed . 
it's just third week of school , and i've already feel the urgent , the important of sec three . 
really fucked up with my current timetable . tons of homework , and i still have lot of things to do at home .
another major thing is SYF . it'll happen in mid april . so yeah . 
three months more to endure . 
after that , i'm a little free . 
to be honest , i feel so old out of a sudden . 
weekends are no longer a time for me to enjoy and relax , 
but a time for me to complete all my homework and revisions . 
if i'm already suffering in sec three , how am i going to survive in sec four ? 
emath and amath isn't easy . brain is required . 
sigh . pray that i could conquer the major exams this year . 
amen . 
not a time for relationship shit . 
shall update the orientation post another day .  

No comments:

Post a Comment