playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Thursday, January 17, 2013

drifted .

hello , it has been a week , since i last blogged . well , things happened . it's like , all my fault , my wrong , my bad . probably , over stubborn , dumb , and stupid . shouldn't have done all that . or even tweeted the 'rt for a shoutout' tweet . lost someone that cared for me , and i cared for . how dumb . i know . i always failed to be someone's good friend , i gives shit . it has been a long time , since i last smiled so much . really . but , it's all over . Mary Jane, by Click five 's lyrics really spoken my heart out . Orientation camp tomorrow . having difficulties to stay hyper , and bright . tired of everything . really . 
[ I didn't cry the day you moved away
Didn't think that I would feel this painUntil I saw the stranger that was you
Whatever happened to our innocenceAnd it's something that you set by being friendsTell me how, help me say the words out loud
Could it be that nothing's gonna change?'Cause time has gone away, you're taking backEverything you thought you had
Can't you see the girl you used to be?The one I lost when I let go of youOh, whatever happened to Mary JaneI need to wake up from the state of mindThe situation is a staying kindI gotta catch your memory out of my head
Would you catch me if I had to fall?Would you even find the time to doubt it all?Tell me how, help me say the words out loud
Could it be that nothing's gonna change?'Cause time has gone away, you're taking backEverything you thought you had
Can't you see the girl you used to be?The one I lost when I let go of youOh, whatever happened to Mary Jane
'Cause time is taking backEverything I thought we had, Mary JaneHope you say the words out loud
Could it be that nothing's gonna change?'Cause time has gone away, you're taking backEverything you thought you had
Can't you see the girl you used to be?The one I lost when I let go of youOh, whatever happened to Mary JaneOh, whatever happened to Mary Jane ]


No comments:

Post a Comment