playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

day two of three-six-five


school started . everyone's reaction will be like 'huh , y so fast' know what ? i'm giving that reaction too . really , my holiday mood just started , well . time doesn't wait or slows down . if it do , the world is literally ending . 

i really missed primary school life , or even kindergarten's . it was really stress-free , worry-free , study-free . we still have know idea what's heart ache then , how memories can hurt people . i really miss then . i'm into a new class , seeing unfamiliar faces , i feel awkward . keeping my mouth shut for most of the time . it's like really unlike the normal me please . sigh . i can't stop sighing omg .

so cute :> really miss the time luh . praying hard that sec 3 will be alright . 

No comments:

Post a Comment