playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

resolutions .


it's 2013 , a new year though , hoping that things will change for the better of course , all the best . 
a new class , new life , everything new . 
here's my wishlist . simple enough . 
1) study hard 
sec three isn't a year to slack , amaths isn't as easy . i'll work doubly hard this year i swear . 

2) save money 
well , previous years, i didn't save much , due to reasons , but i'm going to save this year bc i really want to buy things that i want .

3) keep fit / diet / slim down 
i'm like really fat after the trip overseas :( so yeah .

4) more friends 
i can simply call everyone my friend , but true friend are a totally different thing . 

5) more followers
every follower i get , i smile i little inside . 

6) be myself 
finding the truly me . 

7) sunset / sunrise 
really hope to watch the sunset or rise with my naked eyes , it's always super pretty in pictures 

8) USS 
i havent' been there . it's like very fun eh 

9) smile more .
stay happy 

that's all . it's simple enough, others might find it easy to be achieved but not to me . 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment