playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Friday, February 15, 2013

150220130000 ♥

it's valentine's ytd . something unbelievable happened .
honestly speaking , i've rejected alot of guys :x
can't even rmb the exact number

but i finally decided to give it a try , after my fifteen years being single .
well , everyone have to take a step from their original position .

dear Reece , i can't promise that i'll be the best , but i'm willing to try , be glad , you're my first . we've been through thick and thin , obstacles previously , so i believe that we're able to do it tgt if we encounter more without fail too . meet up soon k hah . by now you should know me quite well , i'm not like the other girls , i hardly maintain like a girl ha wtf . special enough k . haha last long to us :D 15022013 0000
love you ,  
howei .

wow , what a long message . i've really ran out of ideas on what to include in the msg .

g'day

No comments:

Post a Comment