playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Friday, February 15, 2013

CNYYY

Hello ! i'm back blogging :D hais , still in m'sia :( day seven already uh . ha , self declared holidays .
Got alot of ang baos ! frankly speaking , i'd never like cny . bc staying at my paternal grandparents's house for days kills . all i could do is sleep , eat , stares at blank wall . LOLOL ha . but the good thing is , reunion with cousins la .

i still prefer staying at my maternal grandma's side . although there's no aircon . but i'm closer with that side's cousins . yeah , like those that i've mentioned in one of my previous post when i'm back from china . yea ! my cousin is like the best and prettiest guy i've ever met . hah treated me so well !

even though we met each other less than five times a year, he still treats me like his closest sister :') rmbring that day i went into the kitchen to get water bc i ate chili , he poured water for me and helped me to eat my part . hahah and said "你看啦, 叫你学吃辣又不要, 现在吃到一点点辣就像要死酱 XD 后悔了HORH ? " TSK. he even help me ate my noodle bc i was too full . HAH . miss him alot .

basically , everything's fine . leaving for singapore this sunday morning . sigh , cmf chop alot to catch up in sch . good luck . self declared holiday ending soon .

WOO ! guess whattttt ? for once we have seven sec ones joining cello and bass section ! clap clap ! 4 guys 3 girls ! i'm so so so so so so so so so touched ! :') hope that they'll stay and have fun and not LEAVE ! love them so much ! i'll treat them very good ! believe me >:) but , i'm afraid that there's not enough cello . uh sigh sigh .

there's another post ltr ! stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment