playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Sunday, February 3, 2013

chapter 2 , page 32 of 365

surprisingly , first of febuary fell on a friday , wow . it's already febuary , a new month , a new start . but obviously , somethings are still not forgotten . hating this so much , things that i want to forget are not forgotten , and things that i don't want to forget are forgotten . sighpie .
well , finally got to have my lunch with brandon and junheng . hah , it had been 3 weeks since we said that we should have lunch tgt one day . but due to the hectic schedule that we have , we didn't managed . Cindy didn't came along bc she wanted to chiong maple . haha wtf . so we had subway . and i was being laughed at bc i dk how to order . so previously , it's the person that i am eating with ordered for me . oh and , brandon said that 我吃东西很恐怖 . bc things kept dropping . haha , he wondered if there's any holes in my mouth . haha . he even snapped a pic of me when i'm eating . hmph . unglam la sial .
once in awhile , there's always something that made my day .
other than that , everything isn't fine . i've lost someone whom i could share my things with . sigh . now i know that how important that person is . no one to share my feelings with . this feeling sucks a lot y'know . hais . i'm like a extra soul wandering around now . single and free . no one to lean on , never someone's first priority . this sucks a lot . i swear . so saddening , depressing , whatever . i couldn't find a word to describe this feeling . sigh . i don't mind killing myself or what . since my existence will not affect anyone , but a burden . enough of all those .

No comments:

Post a Comment