playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Friday, December 21, 2012

致亲爱的你

21/12/12 . if only world ends today , i'll die with no regrets . well , it's all just rumors, 冬至today ,, 
Reminds me of you , grandpa. how are you ? wondering if you're doing fine up there.. i miss you. a lot. time flies , it has been four years since i last saw you. during then , i'm still a primary school kid , doesn't know what's miss. today , everything seems to remind me of you. especially dry noodles with fishballs. remembering that , when i was young , idk how to use chopstick , and you fed me. i'm not allowed to eat lollipop bc of my health. so you taught me to poke a whole in the fishball using one chopstick. and lick it. HAHA :') i'm the first child , your first grandchild , you bought me lots of book , and taught me how to read. that's why chinese, is my best subject . i guess. too much to remember.. 

致伟大的外公, 
我好想您
您在天边还好吗
还记得您那慈祥的样
您的笑容
您的慷慨大方
无私的付出
我爱您

-可薇

No comments:

Post a Comment