playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Boxing day !

HAPPY BOXING DAY
to be honest , i have no idea why is it called boxing day :x hahaha idgaf. 
a day after christmas.. well , no memories made .
not writing abt 25th in this post , but next :)
went back primary school today, to get my bro's psle cert
bc we're not in sg that time. 
it's nice to be back in pri sch , memories .
headed to yyss to get stuffs for next yr
having the thought that there will be lesser people purchasing stuffs now
but , the queue quite long eh.
waited for like 1hr. probably more.
Really uh.. got my books.
woah , all new syllabus one .
then those that claire gave me. no use eh
._.
 
Met mingchong after that
to take his cello and longbang put my hse
passed him his christmas letter
be happy okay. HAHA
although it's like damn lame uh.
merry belated christmas
HEHEH
OMG the coloured hearts are damn cute!
haha. okay, 
GIRLS'GENERATION 2013 COMEBACK! :O
I GOT A BOYYYY! CAN'T WAIT SERIOUSLY
MY TIFFANY AH

No comments:

Post a Comment