playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas

it's 29th today , i know. 
four days after christmas. 
maybe not posting on the day will made a difference .
-
This year , it's like one of the most suckish christmas.
didn't have the day to myself .
parents wanted me to stay at home. 
sigh. 
didn't receive any christmas wishes , 
until i'm the one who wished them first.
feeling so unwanted luh. 
it's like i'm fucking so not important .
until no one cares to wish me
feeling kinda down.
trying my very best to stay positive
giving myself the thought that , 
they're asleep , 
busy or whatever shit.
-
believing that i'll definitely receive one.
well , nah.
other than that bian tai. 
he whatsapped me in the midnight 
bc i told him to do so in audi.
haha , 
just to make myself a little happy. 
sigh, he's phone is like got spammed by wishes.
making me jealous only . 
-
but i received a post card from ethelind ,
a friend that i've met in fb
we don't know each other , 
but she knows my deepest . 
idk why , but i rather trusting strangers online than in rl.
bc they dk us . so they won't judge 
they don't leak out secrets. 
reliable. 
all those. 
from the bottom of my heart, i love you ethelind
 
-
last christmas , 
just a dream. 
bc i know that, i will never had a perfect day like that
my life don't deserve those perfect day
that i'm blessed with wishes,
having rl friend that really cares
i don't deserve that, really. 
since i'm those person that no one will like
how boring , how lame. 
never someone's first priority.
those gifts that i've received last yr, 
i'll never going to receive any agn
everything's so perfect, 
let it just be a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment