playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Monday, December 17, 2012

short post :B

Sup ! i'am back ! miss me ? :B obviously ~ k , (you don't say) hahahaha , idk what to write either bc i don't have all the photos that were took in china with me now, and it's damn early.. 445am in the morning and i'm awake. hao, not nagging le. reached KL , staying over for a night and setting off to hometown in pahang tmr :D
had cousin gathering for dinner in johor just now. HAHAHA. my 表哥 treated me like some princess... get me the food that i want. sitting there , and like waiting for food to be delivered to me . LIKEA BOSS YO. hahaha, my best cousin , dotes me the most. and he's like 'eh 美女, 来拍照' and my face was -_- k. then my 表姐 was like 'walao , 跟他拍没有跟我拍, 你好LORH.' HAHAHHAHA WTF basically , i was treated as the qian jin xiao jie when i am not even one.

updating abt the china trip soon !
love ya,

No comments:

Post a Comment