playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Friday, December 7, 2012

time flies

Heh, time flies, it's already December. SO FAST ! sigh, half of my holiday had literally gone ._. went back to malaysia yesterday. left house at 6, and was stuck at the custom until 7:45 -_- seriously. i was like, sleeping the the car, likea boss.
heading to KL to pick up my siblings. bc we're going china on sat. k, after the custom, msia highway 塞车 again :O likea sian only. arrived at our destination ard 12. hungry like asdfghj! so went looking for some fast food. end up makan-ing KFC. we're alr like super cold.
KFC time! me and bro's stomach alr growling non stop. LOL! our teeth chattered . super loud can! .__. couldn't help. HAHAHA damn funny! -kekekekkekekeke- like some sewing machine or smth. glad that my gastric didn't act up. phew. heading back sg. arrived at 330am. so fking early! haha, goodmorning.

that's all
kbye!
with loves

No comments:

Post a Comment