playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A day :)

Hahahas~ today was alright...
But.. felt sad for my friends..
They both cried D:
Aww~
Cuz of friendship Problem...

First is Felicia~
Talked to her a lot today :)
Hope she will feel better..
And...
Also hope I didn't say anything wrong luhhh!
I accompanied her to Claire:)
The relationship Professional :D
hahahas~ for help!
Talked to Claire twice today!
1st time.. With Felicia (during recess)
2nd time.. Shiok Qing, Jun Heng n Me!
lalala~ after sch ^^
Chat long long time..
kept on twisting topic! hahaha
FUN :)

Then, FELICIA FB me again!
She said CYRIL cried cuz of her n SHANNON..
OMY OMY~
faint liao~
kay lah~ I not that bad de..
I won't 见死不救... :D
I will talk to her PERSONALLY tmr!
(Paiseh~ I won't eat her up de)

Reminder!!!!
(be in hall EARLY tmr! )
taking revenge???
hahas~ thats wad JUN HENG said~ LOL

N PLS!!! I WANT FIND MY EXERCISE BOOK BACKKK! CAN'T LOST

No comments:

Post a Comment