playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Friday, April 29, 2011

Emoing PEWW

What's your point of doing that?
Why do u want to hurt people's feeling?
Spreading rumors around
Betraying others.
Treat peoples like DOG!
Breaking up friends .
Want others to follow you like shit!
Snatching friendships...

What's the point of making him following u?
Did it make u prettier?
He just believe u as if.. u're his good friend.
But, u just simply made him did something..
that made him less friend.
Nowadays. I seem to be so out.
We didn't have much time together..
Laughters are gone between me n you.
It's okay for me.
I rather have less friends.. n they believed me.
than having more friends that only know how to use me for granted.
I'm really mad at some of u!
you showed your true colour.
I'm disappointed of u.
I wasted my time believing u.
And...
what you did is that...
I'M DISAPPOINTED!
MAD AT YOU!
KNN.. I CAN'T BELIEVE THATS TRUE U..
WTF!

No comments:

Post a Comment