playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Monday, April 11, 2011

woosh! Today was .... TERRIBLE
As its a monday again><"
English.. gosh! Kena scolded sia! k~ it went like this.. i was daydreaming half way through.. n teacher suddenly shout at me: HOWEI!! WRITE DOWN!! I was totally shocked><" DAMN it teacher!
Then its recess! kay! back to normal^^ Sec 2s were back! When I was in the hall.. I remember that.. MingChong very BHB (beh hiao bai) .. asked me n Jun Heng whether we missed him mahs? LOL..
Then we played truth or dare.. kena 2times><" woosh! Finally it was Jun Heng's turn.. I dared him to say: I miss u    to MingChong! Hahas~ His reaction.. OMG!
Geography.. okay luhh! it passed quite fast :) n i like it ^^ 
Math: Going fall sleep><"
kk~ lazy write><"
thats all

No comments:

Post a Comment