playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Thursday, April 7, 2011

♥♥ LOVE ♥♥

Actually, 
Love was in Everyine's heart


Remembering when we're still a child..
How our mum n dad treat us?
How they care about us?


But.
We didn't cherish it.


Now,
Due to the fact that we've all grown up..
We've learned how to love n cherish each other more 


Love
Has uncountable adjectives..


But.
Parent's love 
Was the greatest of all..


Since we've came to this world..
They,
Gave us all their love..


Did we really say to them..
"I Love You"?? 


On the outside.
It's seems to be, they didn't expect us to say..
In their heart. how they wish that we would say..


Mum always say that: I didn't expect u for anything..
Only u are happy.. how hard I work.. It's okay~ 


This sentence..
Really touched me.. 
MUM N DAD! I LOVE YOUUUUU

No comments:

Post a Comment