playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to you birthday gal!

Woohoo! It's a Special day for CHERMAINE! Yup! it's her birthday :) hope cha enjoyed yourself today uh..
U've cried after you saw the book that Shiok Qing gave u.. hahas~ It's actually from Me, felicia, n Cyril.. Felicia n I went to Kovan yesterday to get this book.. n we shared the cost.. we wanted to make a name chain for you at first.. but it's too expensive.. so, didn't but it.. I planned to make a bracelet for u.. but, beads had finished, no strings.. n of course lack of time :) so, we decided to buy a sketch book n filled with wishes from the people that u know =)
kay, Felicia n I had ran through the rain because of it (= it rawks! hahahas~
I've slept late n wake up early came to school early b'cuz of it...
me, shiok qing, n a few more skipped recess b'cuz of it.. called teachers, facilitators, friends to write on it :) including MR TAHA! heehee~ fun sia!
we've decided to let Ms Tan n Mdm Wong to write too. but too bad, they were not in school...

Ending nowww~ had a great day today (=
had a good day, birthday gal!
thats all peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment