playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm not that PRO to do it

Yeap! so well... I know u're in a bad mood..
U need help? Of course I know =)
But, calling my house's phone is DEFINITELY NONONO! =D
No reasons for it! YEAH~
Don't care how u think..
Lazy or whatever... still NONONO :)

Hmm... kay, u need someone to comfort u...
I can! but... What in the world can I do?
U cried for HOURS~~ I pity uuu
But when a Solution arrives.. u should CHERISH it..
rather than AVOIDING it!!

It's hard to wait for the chance..
When the one who hurt u..
wanted to comfort u..
You should really not let it GO!!

So well, u declined it..
U kept on telling me that u're scared, No idea what to do..
But , Pls Luhhh! Do I looked like one who knows what to do??
Aiyo! Pls think before u ACTTT (=

I'm not that PRO to comfort u.. that EMOs so much.. =)
Pls try your best

No comments:

Post a Comment