playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Friday, March 4, 2011

"Home sweet home" ♥ 04/03/11

"home sweet home ? why ? " well , it's friday . it means that it's the last day of school in a week. some other schools might still have lessons ongoing on sat, but , my sch don't .


As usual, I will write about today:) we have 2 period of Science.. Group-work (8.00-9.25) it's fun (maybe~) Learned how animals depends on each other, 3types: Predation..... (forgot).. Paiseh :X After that, it is Math... went to computer lab.. logged on to ace-learning.. then taught us the functions.. (not going in depth, lazy) 


Recess.. as per normal... But when I'am upstairs (hall) .. suddenly Jun Heng was called "winnie The Pooh" ← But to me, he don't look like Pooh.. thats why I've inserted inverted commas = = When we're walking up to class... Jun Heng d=suddenly called me Piglet... I'am thinking that: Piglet is small, I'am not.. Piglet is kind, I'am not.. Piglet's best friend is Pooh.. I'am not! FINE! Whatever! hahahahaha


Next, It was 2 period of art ← This is when I almost get pissed off, and I laughed.. Thanks to LEE SHAO MING! hmm.. lets carry on :) Today, we are supposed to complete our art work by today, and thaere is lots more to go.. But Shao Ming kept on singing, and made me pissed off > <" but, somehow, my feelings were mixed! Am I supposed to laugh or angry? feeling damn weird~ weirdo~ Then suddenly, after hearing Maverick said "bear" this word, Kai siong REALLY pissed off liao. When he got pissed off, It should be damn freaking scary for most of them, but to me, it's okay:) 


FT time! (form teacher time) It was quite 'smooth' as Mr Singh, our CO-form teacher and english teacher did not came.. HUAT AH! ←I know i'am a bit out of min... but FINE! (12.55pm) There's Something EXTRA for the normal academic's classes need to attend a stupid talk...for next tueday going SEMAKAU LANFFILL! (quite excited )  Theres CCA pratice today... 2.15 to.. don't know what time.. ( a bit boring, so nothing to say) ^^


ENOUGH!!  (22.43pm)
HöweiHöWei

No comments:

Post a Comment