playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Monday, March 14, 2011

March holiday -- back to school for CCA day 1 14-03-11

Okay~ for this post, I will not be using PROPER ENGLISH or chinese, there will be shortforms~ cuz i'm tired of thinking how to make it more 'usual'... so kay, let me relax for this post :)

I woke up at around 6,7 am.. then started facebook-ing... till 8.30.. I get changed, cuz of the letter given out last friday.. said that the practice will be starting at 9am.. when i get changed.. i then remember that a teacher told us that S1 will be starting at 1pm... which one to listen? aiya! just contact Mdm De luh~ okay~ i called le.
Waseh! heng I called.. if not hor, i would be like very paiseh.. during that time.. then, continue facebook-ing :)

okay~ 12.30 liao~ get changed... packed.. then it was 12.40 O.O omg~ then i waited for the lift for abt 5mins.. then chiong to school.. then found out that still got 5mins -.-+ 
when the practice start.. found out that i didn't bring my homework... Sien! 
then bond with them... ran, jump with cello = =
OMG!!! 

n i also found out that, Ming Chong's evil witch's laughter was.. HORRIBLE > < 

kay~ ended! laughed till stomach pain > <" but, fun 

No comments:

Post a Comment