playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spot-Check (Memorable day) ♥ 31-3-2011

Erm... okay, it's a MEMORABLE DAY for today ^ ^ It's the first time get SPOT CHECK since I was in secondary school...

Kayy~ we're the first class to get it... so, we went in by Register number... this is how teacher calls :
number 1-10 girls, go in.
Next 10! (11-20)
【Gosh~ i'am number 21...】 n 22 was not there @.@
Aww~  kay, i just went in =.=

"Put all your books that were underneath the table on the table" so we did...
"Clear EVERYTHING from your bag" this took me more than 5mins to do it"
"remain standing. while the prefect is coming to check your pocket"
"Take out all your stationaries and put it on the table"
"make sure theres nothing in your back"
"those who were ready, just remain standing"
After I took out all my things, placed them all on the table... GOSH! my table was DAMN 'HORRIGIBLE' don't ask me what english is that, cus i'm not sure too... this wad my MATH teacher always says 0.0 hahas~

PHEWW~ finally, it's my turn... the teacher took away my scissors! OMG~ TOTALLY SHOCKED!
then, I was 'cleaned' LOL~ It took me CENTURIES to pack my stuff back... LOL~

Just because of the spot check... we've skipped our whole math lesson! woohoo! hahas~ Then, it was PE~ we did sit-and-reach... and my result was.. 38/39cm... i was like.. wow!

Thats all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment