playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Monday, March 7, 2011

School outing trip 1 ♥ 07/03/11

lalala~ Today went to an excursion^^ Yeap! It was good that we can take a break from school works.So, it means that there's no HOMEWORK! ← isn't this sound familiar? Yup! thats my nickname^^ Erm... kay~ The outing today was quite TERRIBLE, tiring and of course boring! As we walked for a distance. And the main thing  for the trip is just wanted us to know more about BANKS! boring right? yeap! It was damn boring... as we walked from bank to bank, road to road...oh yah~ you know what? we are given a small booklet (workbook) to complete. and the 'teachers-in-charge' would explain a lot whenever we arrive at a bank. I didn't really listen cos I'm standing behind.. so, I did it myself.... Pro right? sure yes.. hahaha!

Our journey starts at about 8.30 to 9am... and ends at about 12.50pm... then release at 1pm... cool sia~ earlier than primary school! But too bad... school's CCA practice starts at 2.30pm... so, no choice.. during the waiting time... went to playground to play swing and went Kovan with Joey and..... After that, went back to school....  Slacked during the whole practice... n ends at 6.30 ++

Going to Semakau landfill tomorrow! ♥

Cya~
Howei ♥ Doraemon (2204)

No comments:

Post a Comment