playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

11-5-11 Post 2

I'm strange.
My feelings were strange .
No one could understand me.
My feelings are a sudden.
When I'm Hyper. people will think that I've gone crazy.
When I'm Emo. people will think that I'm strange, acting.
But, this is me.
I know it is strange.
I agree.
Sometimes,
Because of one thing,
I can Stay in low mood for long or even the whole day.
Yes.
When I'm hyper, I will really gone mad.
For today, It goes out with a normal feeling,
Happy, not really hyper today.
But feeling low in the afternoon.
I'm speechless, no appetite, No mood for everything.
Now, I'm still in a low mood.
Can't be controlled...
Sometimes, seeing others doing something that I couldn't..
I will admire them..
Although It's a small thing.. It applies ...

Understanding me is difficult.
Understanding my mood is not easy.
Understanding my person is also same.
But.
Want me to understand you.
It's EASY...

No comments:

Post a Comment