playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Science paper

Today, Science paper 1+2..
Erm..
As yesterday I study wrong sub...
haizz~
But, okay lah, the paper is doable =)
But.. only the 'Density' part..
I forget is low float high sink' or 'high float low sink'
._. Sua~ here definitely lose marks ...
Then, the paper ends at 9.45..

After that, Went Nex with Joey n Shiok Qing...
they so bad..
Say I will break in Sogurt .. I not that bad right..
Still say when I ki-siao.. must have warning alert de!!!
Haiyo!!
went sky-garden for half hr.. Chit-chat =D
then wasting time walking around..
went Mac for Breakfast+Lunch ^^
12pm liao.. ((I think))
Shiok Qing go home..
Then me and Joey went walking round again..
went Comics connection.. , kiddy palace??
n dunno wad shop..
that have doraemon, elmo, Domo's key chain..
Actually I want buy the Doraemon n Mushroom...
Too Expensive ><"
then never buy~ haizz~
must Save ^^

Kay~~ ending here, Geog tmr!! not going to study wrong sub again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment